PRINT SIZE & PRICING TABLE
JDP Print Labs is a large format commercial print lab, for producing prints onto the worlds finest papers and using the best of the best processes. Photographers can submit their images from anywhere in the world and have them printed onto one of our many world class fine art papers or canvas and delivered to either your own door or to your customers door, fully trackable, we leave no stone unturned, QUALITY is paramount, no substitute will be accepted.
In our lab we use Epson Printers, only Genuine Epson Inks, Hahnehühle, Canson & Ilford fine art papers & canvas’s, Eizo Monitors, Adobe, Mirage Rip Software, Dropbox, Les Walkling Custom Colour Profiles, Aust Post & Selected Couriers plus colour corrected lights in the Lab.
We also delivery your prints pretty much anywhere in Australia, and even to most overseas countries, with full tracking with selected Couriers & Australian Post, please feel free to add yourself to our email list so that we can advise you of various events and printing offers as they are made available.
STEPS ON HOW TO PROCEED;
- Make the decision on what type of finish you want, Canvas, Gloss, Matte or Metallic paper;
- Choose a paper size from the Print Page to suit your prints
- Select a preferred Paper or Canvas from the dropdown as well as other Border options on the Print Page
- Upload your image on our Print Page, via our upload facility with the following recommended file settings (Format: jpg, psd, tiff, png | 300dpi | Colour Space: Adobe RGB, sRGB).
- Add any special instructions that you require in the information box on the Print Page.
- Go to our Print page here
- Once the payment is received, we will print your image and mail the print to you or your customer per your instructions.