Under the Pier

Under the Pier

  • $170.00
    Unit price per 
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

Built on Tybee Island in 1891 by the Central Georgia Railroad, the original Tybee Pier was called the Tybrisa Pavilion. It stood as a landmark that attracted day-trippers and other seasonal visitors and eventually became a legendary stop on the “Big Band” tour for fifty years of entertainers! 

Tragically in 1967 a fire destroyed the popular landmark but thankfully, in 1996, the people of Tybee Island, Chatham County built the Tybrisa Pavilion II, which is what is known today as the Tybee Pier and Pavilion, a premier entertainment center.

[ Click here to send a request for other size options ]

For Framing Info Details (Click Here)

We Also Recommend